Physical safeguards are physical measures, policies, and procedures to protect a covered entity’s electronic information systems and related buildings and equipment from natural and environmental hazards, and unauthorized intrusion.
The following Policies & Procedures serve as the standard under physical safeguards and can be located on your Customer Console under Policies & Procedures - HIPAA Security:
- Workstation Security Policy [HIPAA Security]
- Workstation Use - Remote Access & Work at Home Policy [HIPAA Security]
- Facility Access Controls Facility Security Plan Policy [HIPAA Security]
- Facility Access Controls - Maintenance Records Policy [HIPAA Security]
- Physical Safeguards Policy [HIPAA Security]
For questions or concerns, contact us via the following:
- Chatbox/window on your Complete Compliance Suite screen.
- Telephone: 877-560-4261
- Email: email@example.com