At EPICompliance, we understand the importance of providing training that meets regulatory requirements for ACA/OIG-Medicare compliance. To ensure that our courses are up-to-date, accurate, and effective, we take the following steps:
- Conduct a thorough review of regulatory requirements.
- We conduct a thorough review of regulatory requirements related to ACA/OIG-Medicare compliance. This helps us to understand the latest compliance regulations and ensure that our courses are designed to meet these requirements.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts.
- We work with subject matter experts who have extensive knowledge and experience in ACA/OIG-Medicare regulations. This collaboration ensures that our courses are accurate, up-to-date, and effective in providing the knowledge and skills needed to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Develop and test course materials.
- Our course materials are developed and tested to ensure they effectively provide the knowledge and skills needed to comply with regulatory requirements. This testing process allows us to identify gaps in knowledge and ensure that our courses effectively provide the necessary training to maintain compliance.
- Accredit our courses.
- As part of our commitment to quality and excellence, we accredit our courses with relevant regulatory bodies. For example, our Introduction to ACA/OIG-Medicare (Waste, Fraud, & Abuse) annual training courses have been accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and have been awarded 1.0 hours of American Medical Association (AMA) Physician's Recognition Award (PRA) Category 1 credit.
These steps ensure that our ACA/OIG-Medicare compliance training courses meet regulatory requirements and provide the necessary knowledge and skills to maintain compliance with ACA/OIG-Medicare regulations.
For questions or concerns, contact us via the following:
- Chatbox window on your Complete Compliance Suite screen.
- Telephone: 877-560-4261
- Email: email@example.com