Here are the steps to accomplish the Monthly Checklist in the Assigned Tasks section:
- On the EPICompliance Customer Console, navigate to Task & Communication Center > Assigned Tasks.
- Choose the specific Monthly Checklist listed under Assigned Tasks.
- From the Task Items section you may use the search bar to filter items as preferred, for instance, type “HIPAA Security” to view HIPAA Security task items.
- Click on the Tasks Items one by one to in order to complete them.
- When a particular Task Item is completed, click on the Completed-YES button, and then hit Save.
- Otherwise, click on “Not Applicable-YES” button, and then hit Save, if a particular Task Item does not apply to your organization/office.
- After all the Tasks Items have been attended to, click the green “Mark Completed” button in the Task Distribution box located on the left side of the screen.
Note that a Task Report is generated in reference to Assigned Tasks progress. In order to access the report from the Customer Console go to Modules > (Choose any module) > Task Reports.
For questions or concerns, contact us via the following:
- Chatbox/window on your Complete Compliance Suite screen.
- Telephone: 877-560-4261
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org