If you encounter an Error message showing "An error has occurred: Error unable to acquire LMS API..." while attempting to take one of the Courses from a Google Chrome browser, kindly, do the following steps;
- From the Google Chrome browser locate the browser settings. Then click on Content settings.
- From browser's Settings page scroll down to locate "Advanced" Setting. Click on "Advanced."
- Scroll to locate and click "Content settings."
- As an example of how to do instructions on step #4 above, under "Cookies," click Allow "Add" button. Then a pop-up box will appear.
- After accomplishing the above steps, please clear Cache and Cookies (from your Google Chrome browser settings.
- Close the entire browser.
- Open the browser again and go back to the EPICompliance login page - https://console.epicompliance.com/login
- Before you re-login, do a Hard Refresh by pressing on Ctrl and F5 buttons at the same time.
- Re-login to the EPICompliance Customer Console with your login credentials.
- Navigate towards the Courses, found under “Utilities > Training Center > choose the Course you intend to take.”
For questions or concerns, contact us via the following:
- Chatbox/window on your Complete Compliance Suite screen.
- Telephone: 877-560-4261
- Email: email@example.com