These are the steps to take to Archive a Form/Policy from your EPICompliance Customer Console.
- Locate the Form/Policy you would like to Archive either in the Template Forms or Policies & Procedures Section.
- Once you have designated the specific Form/Policy, locate the Archive button to the right of your screen underneath the "Action" Column.
- By selecting the Archive button, a "One-time Authentication" pop-up message will appear where you be required to enter your Username and Password before submission to Archive document.
PLEASE NOTE: We recommend using only if you are customizing the database to suit your business. All of our forms/policies are needed for Compliance but some may not be specific to your business. You can always go back reinstate the archived document if need be. If you would like to Reinstate the Archived document, please see the Article: How to Reinstate a Form/Policy (Account Admin Only).
For questions or concerns, contact us via the following:
- Chatbox/window on your Complete Compliance Suite screen.
- Telephone: 877-560-4261
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org