HIPAA regulations require covered entities and business associates to ensure that their workforce members are trained on specific HIPAA compliance topics to protect the privacy and security of patients' Protected Health Information (PHI). While HIPAA does not require training courses to be certified by a government agency, it does require that the training be appropriate, effective, and documented.
EPICompliance is committed to providing high-quality HIPAA compliance training that meets regulatory requirements and best practices. We understand the importance of providing appropriate and effective training to workforce members with PHI access.
To ensure that our HIPAA training courses meet regulatory requirements, we have taken the following steps:
- Conducted a thorough review of regulatory requirements.
- Our courses are designed to meet regulatory requirements and best practices related to HIPAA compliance.
- Worked with subject matter experts.
- We collaborate with subject matter experts who have extensive knowledge and experience in HIPAA regulations to ensure that our courses are accurate and up-to-date.
- Developed and tested course materials.
- Our course materials are developed and tested to ensure they effectively provide the knowledge and skills needed to comply with regulatory requirements.
As part of our commitment to quality and excellence, our Introduction to HIPAA Privacy and Introduction to HIPAA Security annual training courses have been accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and have each been awarded 1.0 hours of American Medical Association (AMA) Physician's Recognition Award (PRA) Category 1 credit.
For questions or concerns, contact us via the following:
- Chatbox window on your Complete Compliance Suite screen.
- Telephone: 877-560-4261
- Email: email@example.com