Below are the steps when changing a User’s License-Level Credential, Special Designation, and/or Position:
- From the EPICompliance Customer Console, if your organization or office has multiple EPICompliance Accounts and/or Licenses, make sure to choose the Account and License where the particular User you need to change credentials/roles belong to. The Account and License name and number are found on the top of the Customer Console screen.
- Navigate to the “License Administration” section under the “Accounts” column.
- Choose and click on the specific License.
- To the right of the screen, under “License Users,” choose and click on the specific User.
- Change either the License-Level Credential, Special Designation, and/or Position of the User by choosing from the drop-down list.
- Click the “Assign-Yes” button.
- Click the “Action Authenticated” button, and lastly, the “Save” button.
Should you have any questions or concerns, contact us via the following:
- Chatbox/window on your Complete Compliance Suite screen.
- Telephone: 877-560-4261
- Email: email@example.com