There are two main steps in adding a new User to the EPICompliance Customer Console. These are; (1) Add the new User to the Account, followed by (2) Proceed to assign the new User to the License.
This is done since in some instances, an office can have one Account and several Licenses under that particular Account, while others may have one Account and one License under it.
However, no matter the number of Account or Licenses, the procedure for adding a new User is the same. See below:
- First, add a new User to the Account by following these steps;
- From the EPICompliance Customer Console, navigate to the “Accounts” column, and then click on the “User Administration” tab.
- Click on the "+" sign found on the upper right part of your screen.
- Affix the information required by the “Account User” box.
- Choose from the “Account-Level Role/Credentials” that you would like to assign to the User. Note that “Account-Level Role/Credentials” refers to EPICompliance Account-Level permissions.
- When done, click on the “Save” button.
- Second, please go ahead and assign the new User a License. Follow the procedure below;
- Go to the main screen of the Customer Console and navigate to “Accounts” > “License Administration” section.
- Click on the “License” that you would like a User to be assigned to.
- On the right side of the screen, you will see the "License Users" tab, click on the User that you have just added earlier.
- Choose the “License-Level Role/Credential” that you would like to assign to the User. Note that ”License-Level Role/Credentials” refers to EPICompliance License-Level permissions.
- Indicate the “position” or designation of the User in your office from the drop-down button.
- Assign a "Special Designation" to the User as you see fit.
- Once the previous steps are done, click the "Assigned" button – YES.
- Then click on the "Action Authenticated" button.
- Finally, hit the "Save" button.
Should you have any questions or concerns, contact us via the following:
- Chatbox/window on your Complete Compliance Suite screen.
- Telephone: 877-560-4261
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org